As we approach the first settlements at Queens Place, construction is progressing at a rapid rate. Tower structure now reaches level 42 it is now one of the tallest apartment buildings in the city.
With over 460 people on site each day Multiplex have commenced final finishes in lobby areas, retail tenancies, ground floor landscaping areas and the several apartments. Other exciting work areas include:
• The retail space: where fit outs are underway with the supermarket expected to open in 12 months.
• The basement areas, which are almost complete as line marking and storage cages currently being installed.
• Apartment Corridor: the corridor fit out of some floors has also been completed. Designers ingeniously used the letters of ‘Queens Place’ to outline the numbers of floor levels; it comes into sights soon as the elevator door is opened.
• Amenity areas: such as the Gym, Games Room and Private dining areas are in the process of their fit-out.
• On level 28 apartment Kitchens, tiling and carpeting are in the process of being installed.
• Apartment Finishes: Some apartments in SP1 have completed interior decoration and defect inspection
• Externally, the façade panel installation has now reached level 38.