Progress is continuing on at Queens Place with the building starting to be visible from multiple parts of the city.
Multiplex working on many fronts including:
• Fitout of the retail tenancies. The supermarket is set to open in approximately 12 months.
• The basement areas are almost complete with line marking and storage cages currently being installed.
• Apartment amenity areas – gym, games rooms and private dining areas are being fitted out.
• Apartments being completed for inspections by 3L Alliance on level 7 and 8.
• Apartments kitchens, tiling and carpet being installed on level 17.
• Facade panels being installed in the tower at level 29.
• The tower structure is currently on level 33.
• Lift cores are up to level 37
There are almost 400 people working on site as we work up to the first round of settlements later this year.
In the coming weeks we’ll see the tower continue to grow taller and more apartments be ready for inspection.